THE FIABCI PRESENTATION
FIABCI (Fédération Internationale des Administrateurs de Biens Conseils Immobiliers) founded in 1951, the International Real Estate Federation is a non-profit association which enjoys special consultative NGO status at the UN and has two branches:
- A federation of professional real estate organisation
- An international business club for individual real estate practitioners
THE FIABCI MISSION STATEMENT
- To defend the collective ethical and professional interests of its members on a worldwide level.
- To allow participants in the real estate industry to improve the quality and the competitiveness of their activities through the sharing of knowledge, information and business opportunities at local, national and international levels.
- To facilitate the exchange of information on significant market, economic, corporate, governmental and technological conditions affecting the industry.
- To assist in cultural, professional and educational exchanges amongst real estate professionals from different countries.
WHO ARE THE MEMBERS ?
FIABCI is the forum for all the actors on the world real estate stage, including:
- The consultants
- The valuers
- The financiers
- The developers
- The agents
- The managers
- The bankers
- The insurance advisors